miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

The Troggs - With A Girl Like You

I

I want to spend my life with a girl like you, ba ba ba ba etc
And do all the things that you want me to, ba ba ba ba etc
'till that time has come that we might live as one
Can i dance with you, ba ba ba ba etc
I can tell by the way you dress that you're so refined, ba ba ba ba etc
And by the way you talk that you're just my kind, ba ba ba ba etc
Girl why should it be that you don't notice me
Can i dance with you, ba ba ba ba etc

Bridge:
Baby baby, is there no chance
I can take you for the last dance
All night long, yeah, i've been waiting
Now there'll be no hesitating
So before this dance has reached the end, ba ba ba ba etc
To you across the floor my love i'll send, ba ba ba ba etc
I just hope and pray that i'll find a way to say
Can i dance with you, ba ba ba ba etc

4 comentarios:

tania juarez dijo...

Hola!!!
Buen día mi nombre es Tatiana soy administradora de un directorio de webs y blogs, estuve visitando tu página y
me parece muy interesante, me gustaría contar con ella en mi directorio, si así lo deseas no dudes en escribirme
tajuancha@gmail.com
Un beso. Saludos.

Liliana Fuchs dijo...

Más BSO de The Boat that Rocked? :)
Fue el disco que más escuché este verano, está lleno de canciones geniales. Y esta es una de ellas. Es una música que tiene un nosequé que me alegra por dentro...

Rebeca Sánchez dijo...

Akane: es que es una BSO increíble. Llevo dos días sin parar de escuchar esta canción y es cierto, alegra por dentro :)

El Juan Pérez dijo...

La canción me encanta. Le dediqué una ilustración hace tiempo.


http://eljuanperez.blogspot.com/2009/10/with-girl-like-you.html

LinkWithin



Related Posts with Thumbnails